City Cemetery Hours
6 Nov-15 Mar:
- Mon-Fri: 0800-1730 (8am-5:30pm)
- Sat: 0830-1730 (8:30am-5:30pm)
- Sun and holidays: 0900-1730 (9am-5:30pm)
16 Mar-5 Nov:
- Mon-Fri: 0800-1800 (8am-6pm)
- Sat: 0830-1800 (8:30am-6pm)
- Sun and holidays: 0900-1800 (9am-6pm)
NOTE: Calvaire is open only on all-Saints Day (1 November) and Heritage Days (3rd weekend in September).
City cemeteries, like the parks of Paris are always closed during high wind alerts (falling trees can kill).
Open hours for churches and locally administered or private cemeteries vary.
Those burial sites that are connected with other attractions such as the Invalides and Arc de Triomphe set their own hours so always check their website for last minute changes.