Alexandre Aguado de Las Marisma del Guadalquivir (1785–1842). Spanish banker. D45, Avenue Transversale No. 1 at junction with Avenue Saint-Morys.
Two life-size statues of women in classical costume by Joseph-Marius Ramus, one on each side of this tall and imposing monument, representing la Bienfaisance/Benevolence and the les Arts; also, reliefs of two winged cherubs on the front of the tomb. Architect: Auguste-Joseph Pellechet.