saint-gervais-et-saint-protais
13 rue des barres, PLACE saint-gervais
Paris 75004
METRO: hôtel de ville (lines 1,11) and pont marie (line 7)

During the Revolution the bodies were removed and buried in a nearby cemetery at 2 rue François Miron.  They included the noted composers and organists Louis (1626-1661), François (1668-1733) and Armand Couperin (1727-1789) as well as playwright Michel Le Tellier (1603-1685). The original Couperin family organ remains in the church, however, and is today a national landmark.

 See Bertrand Beyern Guide des tombes d'hommes célèbres (2008 156-57).